- 19:16 Changeset  by
- Update links, configure and OS info in INSTALL file. Replace tabs by …
- 18:31 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Fix '--enable-sample' and '--with-selinux'. Fix obsolete …
- 21:28 Ticket #99 (Outdated IBM Deskstar links in drivedb) closed by
- fixed: r3160, r3161.
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- Merge r3160 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 21:17 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - IBM Deskstar 60GXP, 40GV & 75GXP: Update link …
- 20:16 Ticket #31 (smartmontools-5.39-1.win32-setup.exe configure drive menu incorrectly) closed by
- fixed: r3159.
- 20:14 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Fix smartctl-run.bat for drive menu (ticket #31).
- 19:45 Changeset  by
- Windows: Create md5/sha1/sha256 checksums of the binaries. Add …
- 19:03 Changeset  by
- Windows: Include drivedb.h into binary distribution.
- 13:44 Ticket #100 (please make smart module for lm_sensors) created by
- lm_sensors has the ability to display sensor data from multiple …
- 08:09 Ticket #99 (Outdated IBM Deskstar links in drivedb) created by
- There are a couple of outdated IBM Deskstar links in drivedb.h, patch …
- 19:42 Changeset  by
- Merge r3154, r3155 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 19:30 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2: Add X25-V 40GB - …
- 18:58 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Seagate Momentus 7200 FDE.2: Add ST9160414ASG - …
- 16:25 Changeset  by
- Remove unused variable 'reportbug'.
- 16:13 Changeset  by
- Make function PrintOut?() local to smartd.cpp, remove it from smartctl.cpp.
- 15:07 Changeset  by
- Windows: Improve compatibility with MinGW variants. Add configure …
- 14:47 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in minor update: adding FreeBSD ahci/scsi device hints
- 11:03 Ticket #98 (Error SMART Status command failed) created by
- Hi, I am having this message using gsmartcontrol. smartctl 5.40 …
- 10:50 WikiStart edited by
- Add news about Samsung F3 firmware fix for SB850 (diff)
- 23:51 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- 23:50 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- 23:44 Ticket #97 (os_freebsd.cpp: need to detect /dev/mfidx devices and display help) created by
- FreeBSD supports megaraid (and Dell) controllers with mfi driver. We …
- 23:01 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- 19:55 FAQ edited by
- Add FAQ entry about smartctl-nc (diff)
- 19:20 FAQ edited by
- Minor rewording of last edit (diff)
- 06:52 WikiStart edited by
- Remove link to old FAQ (diff)
- 19:42 FAQ edited by
- Add FAQ entry about virtual machines (diff)
- 19:00 WikiStart edited by
- Move link to Windows build to current news (diff)
- 08:35 Ticket #96 (St34342A Support?!) created by
- Using this 4gb Seagate drive GSMartControl asks to enable SMART. …
- 21:49 WikiStart edited by
- Add news about Intel X25 support (diff)
- 21:26 Changeset  by
- Merge r3144, r3145 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 21:12 Ticket #94 (Build fails if source was downloaded via ViewVC) closed by
- fixed: r3148.
- 21:09 Changeset  by
- Fix build if SVN Id keywords are not expanded (ticket #94).
- 20:46 Changeset  by
- Windows: Remove "." from DLL search path to prevent DLL preloading attacks.
- 19:30 Ticket #95 (JMicron 4 device support (0x152d:0x0551)) closed by
- fixed: r3146.
- 19:27 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h USB update: - JMicron 0x152d:0x0551 (ticket #95) Add note …
- 18:50 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Added another LaCie? (Neil Poulton design) hard disk (diff)
- 16:30 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SandForce? Driven SSDs: Add Unigen drives - …
- 00:41 Ticket #95 (JMicron 4 device support (0x152d:0x0551)) created by
- I've recently acquired a 4 bay USB3+eSATA enclosure, specifically this …
- 22:35 Ticket #94 (Build fails if source was downloaded via ViewVC) created by
- ViewVC allows to download the source as a tarball. A build from the …
- 22:26 Ticket #93 (os_linux.cpp: Use SG_IO instead of deprecated SCSI ioctl) created by
- Some controller specific functions in os_linux.cpp still use some old …
- 20:11 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Intel X18-M/X25-M G2: Add names of timed workload …
- 16:03 Ticket #92 (smartd does not support SATA disk under cciss) created by
- Running […] under […] using a […] smartctl works …
- 16:56 Changeset  by
- Merge r3142 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 16:52 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - SandForce? Driven SSDs: Add OCZ drives with form …
- 06:47 Ticket #91 (smartctl, standby mode not detected properly on FreeBSD) created by
- Hi! I've enabled the standby timer on all my harddisks with …
- 22:03 Changeset  by
- Merge r3140 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 21:59 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Intel X25-E, X18-M/X25-M (add X18-M, update attributes)
- 20:28 Changeset  by
- configure.in: '--enable-drivedb' is now the default.
- 19:27 Changeset  by
- Merge r3137 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 16:39 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Indilinx Barefoot based SSDs
- 15:33 WikiStart edited by
- Add note about /etc/smart_drivedb.h (diff)
- 19:51 Ticket #90 (Allow to ignore small changes of attribute values) created by
- Some normalized attributes flip between few values with small …
- 19:20 FAQ edited by
- Move outdated entries to section "Historic" (diff)
- 18:58 FAQ edited by
- Link and syntax fixes (diff)
- 17:00 Ticket #89 (Use log directory to check for old error/self-test log support) created by
- Smartctl and smartd assume that the old SMART error log (log address …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.