- 21:23 Ticket #25 (SCSI pass through for SMART via USB on MacOSX smartmontools? 3rd party ...) closed by
- worksforme: SMART support for SAT capable USB and Firewire devices is now …
- 21:07 Changeset  by
- INSTALL, smartctl.8.in: Announce OS X SAT SMART Driver (ticket #25).
- 20:11 Changeset  by
- Add smart_device::is_syscall_unsup().
- 19:38 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Avoid ENOTSUP which is not provided by some versions of …
- 17:45 Ticket #225 ([bug] Bitwise OR should be bitwise AND) closed by
- fixed: r3552.
- 10:36 Ticket #21 (not able to pull stats from drives attached to areca 1680 controllers) reopened by
- A patch for SATA drives behind Areca SAS controllers was provided by …
- 01:52 Ticket #228 (Powermode does not seem to work on Mac OS X (Darwin)) created by
- When attempting to use the '-n' argument for smartctl on Mac OS X, it …
- 21:26 Supported_RAID-Controllers edited by
- Update Areca info (diff)
- 21:06 WikiStart edited by
- Announce Areca support on Windows (diff)
- 20:57 Changeset  by
- Fix scsi pass-through SG_INFO_CHECK mask logic (Linux)
- 20:28 Ticket #227 (Intel 330 Support) closed by
- fixed: r3551.
- 20:24 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Sandforce Driven SSDs: OCZ-NOCTI - Intel 330 …
- 19:03 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- add ICY BOX IB-351StU3-B (diff)
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in: One Cygwin section was missing in last commit.
- 21:25 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in, smartd.conf.5.in: Document '-d areca NE' support for …
- 20:41 Changeset  by
- Add help text and error messages for '-d areca,NE'.
- 17:29 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp win_areca_device: Disable full 48-bit ATA support. Add …
- 16:56 Ticket #175 (Support for Areca drive data on Win7) closed by
- fixed: r3546.
- 16:54 Changeset  by
- os_win32.cpp: Add support for SATA disks behind Areca SATA and SAS …
- 10:34 Ticket #175 (Support for Areca drive data on Win7) reopened by
- Areca provided a patch for os_win32.cpp.
- 23:43 Ticket #227 (Intel 330 Support) created by
- When using smartctl with my Intel 330 SSD, two things caught my eye: …
- 21:19 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Make name of checksum file 32-/64-bit specific.
- 20:17 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Add support for combined 32-/64-bit installer.
- 21:08 Changeset  by
- Windows installer: Drop support for UBCD4Win.
- 18:06 Ticket #226 (SCSI passthrough on OS X) closed by
- duplicate: See ticket #25.
- 15:31 Ticket #226 (SCSI passthrough on OS X) created by
- Support for external USB or FW drives is currently lacking on Mac OS X …
- 18:18 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: copy&paste changes from Linux code, updating manual as well
- 11:32 FAQ edited by
- How can I get the attribute information in human readable format? (diff)
- 11:26 FAQ edited by
- What details can be interpreted from Raw read error rate? (diff)
- 11:19 FAQ edited by
- Why is the attributes number and meaning different on the diks? (diff)
- 21:06 Download edited by
- Update Debian, PLD, OpenBSD, Fink (diff)
- 20:35 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in, smartd.conf.5.in: Add brief doc for '-d areca N/E'.
- 20:25 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: Add optional enclosure number to '-d areca' option. This …
- 12:48 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 12:47 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 12:22 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 20:54 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Sharkoon SATA QuickDeck? Pro (unsupported) (diff)
- 20:38 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Fix sort order (diff)
- 20:28 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Remove/update broken links (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.