- 18:06 Ticket #226 (SCSI passthrough on OS X) closed by
- duplicate: See ticket #25.
- 15:31 Ticket #226 (SCSI passthrough on OS X) created by
- Support for external USB or FW drives is currently lacking on Mac OS X …
- 18:18 Changeset  by
- os_freebsd.cpp: copy&paste changes from Linux code, updating manual as well
- 11:32 FAQ edited by
- How can I get the attribute information in human readable format? (diff)
- 11:26 FAQ edited by
- What details can be interpreted from Raw read error rate? (diff)
- 11:19 FAQ edited by
- Why is the attributes number and meaning different on the diks? (diff)
- 21:06 Download edited by
- Update Debian, PLD, OpenBSD, Fink (diff)
- 20:35 Changeset  by
- smartctl.8.in, smartd.conf.5.in: Add brief doc for '-d areca N/E'.
- 20:25 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: Add optional enclosure number to '-d areca' option. This …
- 12:48 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 12:47 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 12:22 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 20:54 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Sharkoon SATA QuickDeck? Pro (unsupported) (diff)
- 20:38 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Fix sort order (diff)
- 20:28 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Remove/update broken links (diff)
- 19:57 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add log addresses and statistics value from ACS-3 revision 2.
- 19:45 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Crucial/Micron? RealSSD C300/C400/m4: m4 512GB - …
- 13:22 Changeset  by
- autogen.sh: Set svn:eol-style=LF to be compatible with Cygwin bash.
- 11:59 Changeset  by
- autogen.sh: automake 1.11.3 is OK.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.