- 19:11 Ticket #150 (Adding scterc set command to smartd) created by
- Please add scterc set command to smartd if possible
- 18:10 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- 21:50 Ticket #149 (It's not possible to run self-test on SATA disks with megaraid sas ...) closed by
- fixed: r3262.
- 21:46 Changeset  by
- Linux megaraid: Fix pass-through of non-data ATA commands (ticket #149).
- 21:23 Changeset  by
- configure.in: Remove '-fno-strict-aliasing' from CXXFLAGS.
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- Linux megaraid: Avoid strict-aliasing warnings.
- 23:13 Changeset  by
- Make functions without prototypes static.
- 22:31 Changeset  by
- tweak some includes
- 22:19 Changeset  by
- os_linux.cpp: rename variables to please "-Wshadow" utility.cpp: …
- 14:38 Ticket #149 (It's not possible to run self-test on SATA disks with megaraid sas ...) created by
- version 5.41, 3256 If I run self-test on SATA drive, smartctl says …
- 22:40 Download edited by
- Update Debian and Ubuntu, add OpenCSW (diff)
- 22:13 Changeset  by
- Rename variables to prevent warnings if '-Wshadow' is set. Remove …
- 22:24 Changeset  by
- Merge r3250, r3254 into 5.39 drivedb.h branch.
- 22:05 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h updates: - Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs: Add firmware bug …
- 06:55 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add SSD based on JMicron USB & SATA to flash bridge (diff)
- 06:37 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add LucidPORT with newer fw (diff)
- 06:34 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add idProduct for LucidPORT at 3.0 host (diff)
- 22:43 WikiStart edited by
- Add news about Intel RAID support (diff)
- 21:45 Ticket #145 (smartctl -l scterc,70,70 with RAID5 on ICH10R Onboard Raid) closed by
- fixed: r3253.
- 21:36 Changeset  by
- Windows: Add experimental CSMI support for disks behind Intel Matrix …
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- Import CSMI include file csmisas.h 2006-05-22.
- 16:59 Ticket #148 (2TB of unreadable sectors o 750GB disk) created by
- For unknown reasons, I've got around 2TB (assuming 512 bytes per …
- 16:50 Ticket #147 (smartctl logs results of old, and outdated selftest) created by
- Test #19 failed, but since then the sector is fixed (somehow, …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- - ataprint.cpp: adjust print format for insanely large offline …
- 15:09 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h update: - Fujitsu MJA2 BH series - Toshiba MK..59GSXP …
- 15:40 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on LucidPORT USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 15:07 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on JMicron USB to SATA bridge (diff)
- 15:00 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on VIA USB to IDE bridge (diff)
- 14:58 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Add enclosure based on prolific USB to IDE bridge (diff)
- 14:44 FAQ edited by
- Add LucidPORT bridge firmware issue as they do not supply F/W yet… (diff)
- 20:41 Ticket #39 (Silent "failure" without -parameters) closed by
- fixed: r3249.
- 20:33 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Print help message if no option is specified (ticket #39). …
- 18:00 Ticket #137 (Freeze with Intel X18-M/X25-M/X25-V G2 SSDs) closed by
- worksforme: This is a Intel SSD firmware issue. Should be fixed in new firmware …
- 17:50 WikiStart edited by
- Typo (diff)
- 17:48 WikiStart edited by
- Add Intel X25 firmware update news, remove first Samsung warning (diff)
- 22:24 Ticket #135 (syslog messages should not contain more than one line) closed by
- fixed: r3248.
- 22:20 Changeset  by
- smartd: Output multiple lines via separate syslog(3) calls (ticket #135).
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- smartctl: Add new ATA minor revisions and log addresses from ACS-2 …
- 19:58 Changeset  by
- smartd: Remove "default: /var/log/messages" hint from warning mail.
- 17:56 Ticket #116 (DEVICESCAN does not find USB devices on Windows) closed by
- fixed: r3245.
- 17:53 Changeset  by
- Windows: Include USB devices in DEVICESCAN (ticket #116).
- 21:44 Changeset  by
- Fix MSVC8 build, copy config.h to $(IntDir?).
- 20:13 Ticket #115 (USB ID detection on Windows is slow) closed by
- fixed: r3243.
- 20:03 Changeset  by
- Windows: Use direct WMI access to detect USB IDs (ticket #115).
- 14:40 Ticket #146 (smartctl does not work on arbitrary symlinks to devices) created by
- $ ln -s /dev/sda /tmp/foo $ smartctl /tmp/foo smartctl 5.40 2010-07-12 …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.