Added an option for IntelliProp RAID controllers for choosing the drive to send some ATA commands to.
|Reported by:||cbiemiller||Owned by:||chrfranke|
Added an option that would allow the choice of selecting which drive to send certain commands to behind an IntelliProp? RAID controller. The commands this mainly works for are SMART, GPL Read Log, and GPL Write Log commands. Since smartctl uses these commands, this routing functionality would be necessary to be able to send smartctl commands to each individual drive behind an IntelliProp? RAID controller.
Change History (23)
comment:1 Changed 8 months ago by chrfranke
- Keywords intelliprop added; IntelliProp ATA smartctl removed
- Milestone set to undecided
- Priority changed from major to minor
comment:5 Changed 8 months ago by chrfranke
- Component changed from smartctl to all
- Milestone changed from undecided to unscheduled
comment:11 Changed 3 months ago by chrfranke
- Owner set to chrfranke
- Status changed from new to accepted