Smartmontools Developers Area
Table of Contents
- Working Areas
- Utilities contributed by Smartmontools users
We communicate over developers mailinglist. You may send us patches for code review. Posting to the list is moderated. So you have to take a delay of some hours into account, until the pending mail has been sent to the list.
- Smartmontools Release Policy
- Some general guidelines for new smartmontools developers
- How to migrate existing os-ports to new interface (Step-by-step instruction by Christian Franke)
- @Packagers: How can we make life easier for you? What are your wishes?
Help Wanted - Maintainer for OpenBSD Port
- Current state of Windows port
- Current state of Linux port
- Current state of FreeBSD port
- Current state of NetBSD port
- Current state of OpenBSD port
- Current state of Darwin port
- Current state of Solaris port
- Current state of QNX port
Utilities contributed by Smartmontools users
From time to time it happens, that users contribute small utilities they wrote for additional tasks and analysis in the context of SMART disk management.
We place them on page user contributed utilities at your own disposal. We give no warranty for these, please contact the author directly, if you have any questions! It is possible to give feedback or contribute enhancements by editing the page.
All content in this wiki is published under GNU GPL.