- 21:33 Ticket #468 (Add support for TS64GSSD370) created by
- It's not in smartctl database and many values are not detected properly.
- 19:18 Ticket #466 (FreeBSD 9.3: extended self-test log lifetime timestamp does not match ...) created by
- At some point in time (I'm not sure when), it looks like either …
- 19:21 Ticket #463 (Add SanDisk X300s 512Gb to the drivedb) closed by
- 17:26 Ticket #465 (Read default SMART attribute settings from drivedb.h) created by
- The current default SMART attribute settings (-v, --vendorattribute …
- 11:11 Changeset  by
- revert r4001 on Christian request
- 09:57 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: move attributes 171/172 to the defaults
- 09:34 Ticket #464 (Improve handling of the SanDisk based SSDs based on data from vendor tool) created by
- Currently we have only 2 SanDisk models listed in the drivedb: - Marvell …
- 09:28 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Added more attributes for SanDisk? based SSDs based on SSD …
- 15:57 Changeset  by
- ataprint.cpp: Avoid crash on device statistics page 0xff if SMART READ LOG …
- 15:20 Changeset  by
- atacmds.cpp, atacmds.h, ataprint.cpp: Print SMART STATUS info from SCT …
- 15:00 Changeset  by
- ataprint.cpp: Print vendor specific bytes from SCT Status.
- 14:47 Changeset  by
- ataprint.cpp: Update SATA log names.
- 13:51 Changeset  by
- ataprint.cpp: Add SATA 3.2.
- 13:25 Changeset  by
- ataprint.cpp: Add ACS-2 and ACS-3 minor versions.
- 13:11 Changeset  by
- ataprint.cpp: Add form factors from ACS-4.
- 12:11 Changeset  by
- Merge r3984 r3985 r3986 r3987 r3988 r3989 r3990 r3991 into 5.40-6.0 …
- 08:49 Changeset  by
- Exteneded regexp for SanDisk? X300s (#463)
- 20:16 Ticket #463 (Add SanDisk X300s 512Gb to the drivedb) created by
- Please, could you add the following device in drivedb: SanDisk? …
- 13:43 Supported_USB-Devices edited by
- Noting that Sharkoon 5-Bay RAID Station's JMicron 0x152d:0x0539 chipset … (diff)
- 18:00 Ticket #443 (new usb bridge 0x0bc2:0xab24) closed by
- fixed: Support added in r3990, thank you.
- 17:59 Changeset  by
- drivedb.h: Added Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable USB 3.0 drive
- 13:25 Ticket #443 (new usb bridge 0x0bc2:0xab24) created by
- hi, this is from a usb-attached seagate hd: […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.